- Private Group
A Unique Heli Fishing Adventure in B.C.
Enjoy the privacy and beauty of Paradise Lake with your friends, family, or co-workers, and fish from the shore or hop in one of our inflatable angler kayaks. Appreciate the rugged landscapes that surround the lake and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime heli fishing experience.
Keep one eye on the shoreline as there’s a good chance you’ll see wild elk, moose, deer, bears, beavers, and birds. When you’re feeling hungry, come ashore for a gourmet picnic lunch from the Lepp Farm market or grab it to go in your kayak for uninterrupted fishing.
Heli fishing for wild trout is available year-round. Known species in the lake are coastal cutthroat trout, bull trout, and Dolly Varden. Catch and release only. We offer unrivaled outdoor adventures to create unforgettable backcountry experiences from Abbotsford to destinations around B.C.
For custom adventures, don’t hesitate to send an inquiry. The possibilities are endless.
- 40-minute round-trip sightseeing flight from our base in Abbotsford
- Fishing gear
- Inflatable kayaks
- A one-day freshwater angling license
- Trip photos
- A hearty picnic lunch
- Memories that will last a lifetime!
- Fishing waders
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Insulated outerwear for the colder months
- Rain jacket
- Fly rod and flies (if you don’t want to spin-cast with our gear)
- Single barbless hooks only