- All package prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include the 5% Government Sales Tax (GST). This is automatically calculated at the time of checkout.
- When purchasing online, full payment is required at time of booking. 50% deposits are required if booking over the phone will full payment due no less than 14 days prior to departure.
- Please see cancellation policy for cancellation details.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bank Transfers and Interac Email Money Transfers (Interact Transfers only available for Canadians and are limited to $3,000 CAD per transaction).
- You and you alone are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the Compass Heli Tours Terms and Conditions as well as the Cancellation and Refund Policy before booking any heli-adventure package. It is your responsibility to fully understand the package you are booking. If you have any doubts or any questions please don’t hesitate to ask one of our expert reservation staff.
- If you’re traveling from outside Canada, a Valid Passport and/or Travel Visa is required to enter Canada. Refunds will not be given to guests that are denied admission into Canada.
- You are responsible for being on time and prepared to fly on your specified heli-adventure days. Arriving late or ill-equipped may result in a guest missing their heli-adventure day in part or in whole. Refunds will not be given to guests that arrive late or ill-equipped.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended to guests for any unforeseen circumstances that may interrupt or cancel their heli-adventure trip.
Instagram Sweepstakes Rules
For social media contests, go here.